Sun Valley Automotive Repair
4553 North Rancho Dr., Las Vegas Nevada 89130
Locally Owned and Operated
Open 7 Days a Week: 7 A.M. to Midnight
Complete Foreign & Domestic Las Vegas Auto Repair
We’re your Dealership Alternative, Taking the hassle out of Service & Repairs
Offering mileage maintenance services, complete computer diagnostics, Updates and Flashing, Electrical issues, Interior, Exterior, Engines, Transmission, Fuel systems and more. Diesels Too! Extended Warranty Claims and Repairs are a breeze and best of all we deal with the warranty companies, so you don’t have to.
For over 25 years Sun Valley Automotive has been a local leader in Las Vegas. All our repairs are backed with a Nationwide Parts and Labor Warranty and all repairs come with a Nationwide Road Hazard Service that includes towing, flat tire repair, lock out service or if you just run out of gas! (Ask for details inside).
Terry Buis – Owner Sun Valley Automotive
- Home of the $15.00 Oil Change! Grand Total out the door price, no hidden fees, most vehicles. Available since 2009, we’re the only shop that has offered a $15 dollar full service oil change, includes up to 5 quarts of premium synthetic blend oil (5w/20 or 5w/30), oil filter, set tire pressures, full vehicle inspection…all for the cool price of $15.00 That’s the out-the-door price (most vehicles)!
- Emission testing (smog test) – Light Duty $25.95, Heavy Duty $39.95 (includes certification). SVA is a licensed DMV Class 2 Las Vegas Emission Test (Smog Test) and Smog Repair Facility and is one of the oldest smog facilities in the entire state of Nevada – our smog license is number 72! Unfortunately at this time we do not issue smog tests/certifications for diesel vehicles.
- Oil changes and smog testing services are available from 7 am. to Midnight – 7 Days a Week.
- SVA is a PHH Vendor, a Government GSA Approved Vendor and a Wright Express Fleet Accounts Vendor; we also offer complete fleet services to small and large business.
- We are the first automotive shop in Las Vegas to participate in automotive repairs through the Supportive Services for Veterans Families program!
- “The Works Oil Change!!”…and it just got even better. Take a look. Up to 5 quarts of synthetic blend oil (5w/20 or 5w/30), oil filter, engine compartment fluid top offs, set tire pressures, complete 46-point vehicle inspection (most shops only perform a 24-point inspection), front wiper blades, tire rotation and AVR electrical charging system test (checks battery, alternator and starter), all for $39.95 (most vehicles).
Sun Valley Automotive Repair Shop: Las Vegas Auto Repair Services: Check out our services at Sun Valley Automotive repair shop, Est. 1988 in Las Vegas, Nevada. We offer complete automotive repair services on all makes and models plus Nevada smog checks and diesel repair.
Fleet Maintenance Management Services by Sun Valley Automotive: Sun Valley Automotive offers extensive fleet maintenance management services for the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Established since 1988, we offer fleet services for small to large businesses.
Auto Mechanic Jobs and Careers With Sun Valley Automotive: Check out auto mechanic jobs and additional openings at Sun Valley Automotive, located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Locally owned and operated since 1988.
About Sun Valley Automotive Repair: Find out more about Sun Valley Automotive Repair, locally owned and operated since 1988, a full service Las Vegas auto repair shop offering complete repairs on all makes and models.
Sun Valley Automotive: Contact Us: Contact us at Sun Valley Automotive to sign up for our Las Vegas auto repair specials or to find out more about our locally owned and operated shop, serving the Las Vegas area since 1988.
Sun Valley Automotive: Hot Rods & Classic Cars: Check out pics of hot rods and classic cars that we’ve had the pleasure of working on at Sun Valley Automotive, Las Vegas Nevada. Locally owned and operated since 1988.